How long can you live without cabinet doors? Depending on the size of your kitchen, It could take a bit of time and sweat to all the doors and cabinet face frames.
If you are restaining, stripping and preparation for the new finish will take the most time. You'll probably want to do all of the doors at them same time to be consistent with paint or stain color. Repainting is easier as you'll probably just need to "rough" the surface for the new paint, clean the dust off them and apply the new paint treatment and then a surface sealant (spray cans).
Restoring Cedar Cabinet
Removing one kitchen cabinet so my refrigerator fits
Cabinet doors, MDF or Plywood?
Cabinet sprucing up
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!