How long can you live without cabinet doors? Depending on the size of your kitchen, It could take a bit of time and sweat to all the doors and cabinet face frames.
If you are restaining, stripping and preparation for the new finish will take the most time. You'll probably want to do all of the doors at them same time to be consistent with paint or stain color. Repainting is easier as you'll probably just need to "rough" the surface for the new paint, clean the dust off them and apply the new paint treatment and then a surface sealant (spray cans).
Restoring Cedar Cabinet
Removing one kitchen cabinet so my refrigerator fits
Cabinet doors, MDF or Plywood?
Sears resin based wood laminate cabinet material
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 10 Pretty Plants You Didn't Know Were Poisonous
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight