How long can you live without cabinet doors? Depending on the size of your kitchen, It could take a bit of time and sweat to all the doors and cabinet face frames.
If you are restaining, stripping and preparation for the new finish will take the most time. You'll probably want to do all of the doors at them same time to be consistent with paint or stain color. Repainting is easier as you'll probably just need to "rough" the surface for the new paint, clean the dust off them and apply the new paint treatment and then a surface sealant (spray cans).
Restoring Cedar Cabinet
Removing one kitchen cabinet so my refrigerator fits
Cabinet doors, MDF or Plywood?
Cabinet sprucing up
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!