linoleum glued over hardwood
Well, there are products that can get the glue off but I'm not sure if you're still going to like what you see. I feel you'll still have to refinish the hardwood. Now, before you go too crazy, you need to find out if there's enough of the hardwood left to refinish. If not, you'll have to rethink your plans. You can only refinish the hardwood down to the 'tongues and grooves'.
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -MOderator
PS: God Bless America!
Yes, God Bless America - from NEW york City and watched the towers fall. Thanks to everyone who has held us New Yorkers in your thoughts!
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- 15 Fast Fixes for Your Home Facade
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers