linoleum glued over hardwood
Well, there are products that can get the glue off but I'm not sure if you're still going to like what you see. I feel you'll still have to refinish the hardwood. Now, before you go too crazy, you need to find out if there's enough of the hardwood left to refinish. If not, you'll have to rethink your plans. You can only refinish the hardwood down to the 'tongues and grooves'.
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -MOderator
PS: God Bless America!
Yes, God Bless America - from NEW york City and watched the towers fall. Thanks to everyone who has held us New Yorkers in your thoughts!
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 10 Pretty Plants You Didn't Know Were Poisonous
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight