Need help finding an architect and/or project manager to move forward with my loft buildout here in Boston.
I just moved in last year to a wonderful space, but have found many problems since moving in...
I have approximately 1100 square feet of open space with 14'+ ceilings.
I want to build a raised floor living area at the far end (front) of the space (so that the floor is level with the bottom of the oversized windows).
I also want to build a mezzanine level in my entrance area. Open concept, with a walk in closet and space for my computer and storage for my photography.
Also, the bathroom needs to be completely rearranged. There is a 120" tall window that starts at the floor. Looking for creative ways to work around the window.
Lastly, there is a major problem with sound. There seems to be little to no insulation between floors. I can completely here my upstairs neighbors every move. And I can here my downstairs neighbors entertainment center better than I can here my own...
CAN ANYONE HELP??????
Looking for an architect and project manager to help me out with my loft build-out here in Boston, MA...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love