Need help finding an architect and/or project manager to move forward with my loft buildout here in Boston.
I just moved in last year to a wonderful space, but have found many problems since moving in...
I have approximately 1100 square feet of open space with 14'+ ceilings.
I want to build a raised floor living area at the far end (front) of the space (so that the floor is level with the bottom of the oversized windows).
I also want to build a mezzanine level in my entrance area. Open concept, with a walk in closet and space for my computer and storage for my photography.
Also, the bathroom needs to be completely rearranged. There is a 120" tall window that starts at the floor. Looking for creative ways to work around the window.
Lastly, there is a major problem with sound. There seems to be little to no insulation between floors. I can completely here my upstairs neighbors every move. And I can here my downstairs neighbors entertainment center better than I can here my own...
CAN ANYONE HELP??????
Looking for an architect and project manager to help me out with my loft build-out here in Boston, MA...
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING