Need help finding an architect and/or project manager to move forward with my loft buildout here in Boston.
I just moved in last year to a wonderful space, but have found many problems since moving in...
I have approximately 1100 square feet of open space with 14'+ ceilings.
I want to build a raised floor living area at the far end (front) of the space (so that the floor is level with the bottom of the oversized windows).
I also want to build a mezzanine level in my entrance area. Open concept, with a walk in closet and space for my computer and storage for my photography.
Also, the bathroom needs to be completely rearranged. There is a 120" tall window that starts at the floor. Looking for creative ways to work around the window.
Lastly, there is a major problem with sound. There seems to be little to no insulation between floors. I can completely here my upstairs neighbors every move. And I can here my downstairs neighbors entertainment center better than I can here my own...
CAN ANYONE HELP??????
Looking for an architect and project manager to help me out with my loft build-out here in Boston, MA...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight