Large variety of sanitary products, the walk in bath tubs deals in.With also at a reasonable price.You can contact them online and find a solution to your problem.
I think it looks great! Those colors definitely work well together. I actually just finished up a bathroom remodeling project with almost an identical color scheme. Good work!
I absolutely hate the tile...mainly because I'm stuck with the EXACT same tile choice. Same pink...same grey. I don't know what to do to try to neutralize the tacky tile work. Suggestions welcome... :(
Oh my gosh- I have the same bathroom! I like the blue. I am trying out black and white options with mine too, though.
Cermaic tile in bathroom, what to do about sink and ...
Toilet won't flush after putting in new one.
Ceramic Tile on Green Board
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Classic Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 8 DIY Storage Solutions for a Closet-less Room
- 9 Potent Cleaners You Didn't Know You Had
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 16 Cool DIY Coffee Tables
- 10 Fall Home Maintenance Musts
- Supersize Your Small Bath With These 8 Pro Tips
- 15 Neat Garage Storage Solutions
- Buy or Build: 15 Desks We Love
- 10 Great DIY Bookshelf Projects
- 5 Minutes Flat: 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- 10 FREE Storage Hacks
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Ways to Use Leather in Your Next Project
- 9 Calming Colors for a Serene Home
- 9 Ways to Get on Board with Pegboard
- 17 Mini Bars to Mix Up Your Home Decor
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 8 New Ways to Use Old Wooden Crates