Large variety of sanitary products, the walk in bath tubs deals in.With also at a reasonable price.You can contact them online and find a solution to your problem.
I think it looks great! Those colors definitely work well together. I actually just finished up a bathroom remodeling project with almost an identical color scheme. Good work!
I absolutely hate the tile...mainly because I'm stuck with the EXACT same tile choice. Same pink...same grey. I don't know what to do to try to neutralize the tacky tile work. Suggestions welcome... :(
Oh my gosh- I have the same bathroom! I like the blue. I am trying out black and white options with mine too, though.
Cermaic tile in bathroom, what to do about sink and ...
Toilet won't flush after putting in new one.
Ceramic Tile on Green Board
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes