We are finishing the bathroom in the basement of a house we recently purchased. The bathroom walls are finished, but the distance from the wall to the center of the toilet drain is only 9"! The toilets we have tried to fit, fit fine on the drain, but need much more room for the tank off the back of the bowl! (the bowl touches the back wall) Any suggestions of a small toilet manufacturer? we don't want to do major wall destruction to get a toilet to fit. thanks for any suggestions.
In Britain I've seen units that have the tank attached to the wall a couple of feet above the bowl, connected by a thick pipe. The flush handle is a pull chain. Might be kind of cool if you could find something like that.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!