Hello and thank you in advance for your help
I live in canada and I have a outbuilding (garage) about 30-40ft from my home that I would like to run year around water to. Inside my outbuilding I would like hotwater and good flow. The ground is level between. I am on a trying to keep my costs down on this project, and hoping to do alot of this myself with some of my do it yourself friends that have experince with plumbing.
I would also like to install a drain of some type. I will be draning only water from fish tanks. I was thinking about digging something in my backyard to drain the water into there.
Please advice me on how to do my project.
how do I do this?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!