Hello and thank you in advance for your help
I live in canada and I have a outbuilding (garage) about 30-40ft from my home that I would like to run year around water to. Inside my outbuilding I would like hotwater and good flow. The ground is level between. I am on a trying to keep my costs down on this project, and hoping to do alot of this myself with some of my do it yourself friends that have experince with plumbing.
I would also like to install a drain of some type. I will be draning only water from fish tanks. I was thinking about digging something in my backyard to drain the water into there.
Please advice me on how to do my project.
how do I do this?
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING