Hello and thank you in advance for your help
I live in canada and I have a outbuilding (garage) about 30-40ft from my home that I would like to run year around water to. Inside my outbuilding I would like hotwater and good flow. The ground is level between. I am on a trying to keep my costs down on this project, and hoping to do alot of this myself with some of my do it yourself friends that have experince with plumbing.
I would also like to install a drain of some type. I will be draning only water from fish tanks. I was thinking about digging something in my backyard to drain the water into there.
Please advice me on how to do my project.
how do I do this?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!