Hello and thank you in advance for your help
I live in canada and I have a outbuilding (garage) about 30-40ft from my home that I would like to run year around water to. Inside my outbuilding I would like hotwater and good flow. The ground is level between. I am on a trying to keep my costs down on this project, and hoping to do alot of this myself with some of my do it yourself friends that have experince with plumbing.
I would also like to install a drain of some type. I will be draning only water from fish tanks. I was thinking about digging something in my backyard to drain the water into there.
Please advice me on how to do my project.
how do I do this?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects