The fiancee and I are having a new house built and requested a bathroom rough in for the basement. The builder quoted us $2000. Is this a reasonable quote? Septic system, not public sewage. Thanks!
This is for a powder room, not for a full bathroom. I assume it includes a soil pipe rough in and hot and cold water. What prices have you been seeing? Thanks!
I am doing a remodel and my father in law is building. Our quotes from numerous plumbers were all about the same...the going rate here in western Ky is $420 per hole...this means for each drain, but it is for everything including materials. So a powder room, or toilet and sink would be $840 on new construction....be mindful that a hole 2 bath house will run about $3500.00 counting laundry and kitchen sink.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- 15 Fast Fixes for Your Home Facade
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers