The fiancee and I are having a new house built and requested a bathroom rough in for the basement. The builder quoted us $2000. Is this a reasonable quote? Septic system, not public sewage. Thanks!
This is for a powder room, not for a full bathroom. I assume it includes a soil pipe rough in and hot and cold water. What prices have you been seeing? Thanks!
I am doing a remodel and my father in law is building. Our quotes from numerous plumbers were all about the same...the going rate here in western Ky is $420 per hole...this means for each drain, but it is for everything including materials. So a powder room, or toilet and sink would be $840 on new construction....be mindful that a hole 2 bath house will run about $3500.00 counting laundry and kitchen sink.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love