My plumbing seems to be working o.k., but I get this annoying gurgle or glug, glug, glug in the bath tub drain each time the faucet runs in the bathroom sink and visa versa.
The toilet flushes o.k., but again I get a glug, glug, glug in the bath tub and bathroom sink drains. What is the problem? I have plunged the drains and even put drain cleaner down the pipes and nothing!!! I have had a plumber out and he seems to be confused as to what is causing this problem. I have had this problem for about a year now. We have lived in this house for over 20 years and never had a problem like this before. The house is approx 100 years old. I had the plumbing done shortly after we moved in.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!