My 90 year old parents have a small bathroom. There is water that seems to be coming from under the vanity base. Could the tiolet be leaking between the vinal flooring and subfloor, coming out around the vanity? The sub floor or at least the last layer put down does not go under the vanity. Or, could the drain pipe be leaking inside the wall and be running under the vanity? The space under the sink is dry, and the drain pipe goes back into the wall.
The liquid smells like urine, thus I blamed my father for a while. But mother assures me that it's not dad, he sits.
Am I going to have to crawl under the house??????
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!