My 90 year old parents have a small bathroom. There is water that seems to be coming from under the vanity base. Could the tiolet be leaking between the vinal flooring and subfloor, coming out around the vanity? The sub floor or at least the last layer put down does not go under the vanity. Or, could the drain pipe be leaking inside the wall and be running under the vanity? The space under the sink is dry, and the drain pipe goes back into the wall.
The liquid smells like urine, thus I blamed my father for a while. But mother assures me that it's not dad, he sits.
Am I going to have to crawl under the house??????
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING