My 90 year old parents have a small bathroom. There is water that seems to be coming from under the vanity base. Could the tiolet be leaking between the vinal flooring and subfloor, coming out around the vanity? The sub floor or at least the last layer put down does not go under the vanity. Or, could the drain pipe be leaking inside the wall and be running under the vanity? The space under the sink is dry, and the drain pipe goes back into the wall.
The liquid smells like urine, thus I blamed my father for a while. But mother assures me that it's not dad, he sits.
Am I going to have to crawl under the house??????
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects