My 90 year old parents have a small bathroom. There is water that seems to be coming from under the vanity base. Could the tiolet be leaking between the vinal flooring and subfloor, coming out around the vanity? The sub floor or at least the last layer put down does not go under the vanity. Or, could the drain pipe be leaking inside the wall and be running under the vanity? The space under the sink is dry, and the drain pipe goes back into the wall.
The liquid smells like urine, thus I blamed my father for a while. But mother assures me that it's not dad, he sits.
Am I going to have to crawl under the house??????
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!