My 90 year old parents have a small bathroom. There is water that seems to be coming from under the vanity base. Could the tiolet be leaking between the vinal flooring and subfloor, coming out around the vanity? The sub floor or at least the last layer put down does not go under the vanity. Or, could the drain pipe be leaking inside the wall and be running under the vanity? The space under the sink is dry, and the drain pipe goes back into the wall.
The liquid smells like urine, thus I blamed my father for a while. But mother assures me that it's not dad, he sits.
Am I going to have to crawl under the house??????
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers