I have allot of knowledge on this pipe my sprang several leaks and has now ruined 740 square feet of flooring and that is only the beginning. The deadline to file with pbpipe.com is May 1, 2009 but be aware if you live in a mobile home no matter when you bought it they will deny your claim if you leak occured longer than 10 years after the install, and 11 years for the yard service line.
I was quoted $3000.00 to replace the pipe and the dealer I bought it from had it sitting empty on his property for three months and did not replace the pipe knowing it was on recall and not allowed to be in homes after 2001.
Good luck to anyone trying to get any relief from this as you will also find your homeowners insurance will not cover these types of leaks either and they become costly, so much so that I cannot afford to finish the repairs and have even done a local new story to try to get people to listen.
Please Help! I need a second opinion on possible pl...
Quest pipe connections
post and beam construction?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!