I have allot of knowledge on this pipe my sprang several leaks and has now ruined 740 square feet of flooring and that is only the beginning. The deadline to file with pbpipe.com is May 1, 2009 but be aware if you live in a mobile home no matter when you bought it they will deny your claim if you leak occured longer than 10 years after the install, and 11 years for the yard service line.
I was quoted $3000.00 to replace the pipe and the dealer I bought it from had it sitting empty on his property for three months and did not replace the pipe knowing it was on recall and not allowed to be in homes after 2001.
Good luck to anyone trying to get any relief from this as you will also find your homeowners insurance will not cover these types of leaks either and they become costly, so much so that I cannot afford to finish the repairs and have even done a local new story to try to get people to listen.
Please Help! I need a second opinion on possible pl...
Quest pipe connections
post and beam construction?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- World's Most Amazing Slip 'N Slide
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 11 Big Ideas for Small Kitchens
- 47 Industrial Kitchens
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in a Day
- Easy DIY Fixes for 11 Annoying House Problems
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- Make Good Use of Old Junk: 14 Creative Ideas
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- 10 Smart Solutions for Small Bedrooms
- 5 DIY Porch Swings Perfect for Summer
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 5 Easy and Creative DIY Lamps