I have weatherking rurnace and the blower continually runs I am forcedto manuaully switch on and off. Can any one tell me what the probelm is the fuernace is 13 years old
Check to make sure that the switch is in AUTO mode. Again, this would mean, under normal operation, that the fan only runs when the heater is operating. If this switch is found to be in the ON position, that was your trouble. Switching to AUTO should solve your problem.
If, however, your switch was found correctly set (AUTO position), then your problem lies elsewhere. I would suggest replacing the thermostat with a new one, since they are fairly inexpensive. This would be a good time, also, to consider a programmable thermostat if your system will accept it. Make sure you buy the proper unit. There are models for Heat/AC and Heat only.
If, after properly installing the unit, your problem persists, it must lie elsewhere. You will probably need to have the actual furnace checked out by a professional.
Old expandable foam shrank in walls now all the wall...
is a closet necessary for an attic furnace with spra...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love