I have weatherking rurnace and the blower continually runs I am forcedto manuaully switch on and off. Can any one tell me what the probelm is the fuernace is 13 years old
Check to make sure that the switch is in AUTO mode. Again, this would mean, under normal operation, that the fan only runs when the heater is operating. If this switch is found to be in the ON position, that was your trouble. Switching to AUTO should solve your problem.
If, however, your switch was found correctly set (AUTO position), then your problem lies elsewhere. I would suggest replacing the thermostat with a new one, since they are fairly inexpensive. This would be a good time, also, to consider a programmable thermostat if your system will accept it. Make sure you buy the proper unit. There are models for Heat/AC and Heat only.
If, after properly installing the unit, your problem persists, it must lie elsewhere. You will probably need to have the actual furnace checked out by a professional.
Old expandable foam shrank in walls now all the wall...
is a closet necessary for an attic furnace with spra...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects