I have a 15a 110 in my garage and I need a 30a 110 so I can plug my motor home. I also have a 30a 240 in the garage in which I use a generator in case of power outages. My question is, can I change the 15a circuit breaker to 30a. Or is there a way to use the 30a 240 for both the 110 motor home and 240 generator. I would appreciate any help.
You should NOT change the circuit breaker from 15A to 30A without upsizing the wire also. Unless you are planning on running the RV A/C, do you really need 30 amps?
I think I need the 30a for the converter. I have a converter that changes the 110 to 12v for the lights and smaller items in the RV. But it's also suppose to charge the aux. batteries. The converter has a 30a breaker which keeps tripping. The RV generator and 110 trips the breaker. The engine alternator does not.
10 gauge wire and a 40 amp circuit?
Can I replace a dryer cord 30 amp with a range cord ...
30 amp heater circuit with 12 ga. wire
dryer tripping 30 amp breaker
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 7 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 9 Ways to Extend Patio Season into Fall
- 9 Potent Cleaners You Didn't Know You Had
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 16 Cool DIY Coffee Tables
- 10 Fall Home Maintenance Musts
- Supersize Your Small Bath With These 8 Pro Tips
- 15 Neat Garage Storage Solutions
- Buy or Build: 15 Desks We Love
- 10 Great DIY Bookshelf Projects
- 5 Minutes Flat: 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- 10 FREE Storage Hacks
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 "Must Do" September Projects
- 9 Calming Colors for a Serene Home
- 16 Easy Ideas for Customized Cabinets
- 17 Mini Bars to Mix Up Your Home Decor
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 12 Unique DIY Kitchen Island Designs