I have a 15a 110 in my garage and I need a 30a 110 so I can plug my motor home. I also have a 30a 240 in the garage in which I use a generator in case of power outages. My question is, can I change the 15a circuit breaker to 30a. Or is there a way to use the 30a 240 for both the 110 motor home and 240 generator. I would appreciate any help.
You should NOT change the circuit breaker from 15A to 30A without upsizing the wire also. Unless you are planning on running the RV A/C, do you really need 30 amps?
I think I need the 30a for the converter. I have a converter that changes the 110 to 12v for the lights and smaller items in the RV. But it's also suppose to charge the aux. batteries. The converter has a 30a breaker which keeps tripping. The RV generator and 110 trips the breaker. The engine alternator does not.
10 gauge wire and a 40 amp circuit?
Can I replace a dryer cord 30 amp with a range cord ...
30 amp heater circuit with 12 ga. wire
dryer tripping 30 amp breaker
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 25 Insanely Easy-to-Make Holiday Ornaments
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Classic Ways to Brighten Up a Dark Room
- 10 Quick and Creative Stocking Stuffers
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 7 Unauthorized Uses for Common Appliances
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- Best Secret Hiding Spots We've Ever Seen
- Sweet Dreams: 15 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Must-Do Projects for November
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow ANYWHERE
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 10 Bookcases You Can Make Yourself
- 7 Mistakes Not to Make with Your Fireplace
- The Easy 1-Hour Money-Saving Home Checkup
- Quick Fixes for a Fresher Shower
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Ways to Redecorate Without Spending a Dime
- The Top 10 Artificial Christmas Trees