I have a 15a 110 in my garage and I need a 30a 110 so I can plug my motor home. I also have a 30a 240 in the garage in which I use a generator in case of power outages. My question is, can I change the 15a circuit breaker to 30a. Or is there a way to use the 30a 240 for both the 110 motor home and 240 generator. I would appreciate any help.
You should NOT change the circuit breaker from 15A to 30A without upsizing the wire also. Unless you are planning on running the RV A/C, do you really need 30 amps?
I think I need the 30a for the converter. I have a converter that changes the 110 to 12v for the lights and smaller items in the RV. But it's also suppose to charge the aux. batteries. The converter has a 30a breaker which keeps tripping. The RV generator and 110 trips the breaker. The engine alternator does not.
10 gauge wire and a 40 amp circuit?
Can I replace a dryer cord 30 amp with a range cord ...
30 amp heater circuit with 12 ga. wire
dryer tripping 30 amp breaker
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 9 Things You Never Thought to Paint—But Should
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Storage Where You Least Expected It
- 9 Best Lighting Picks for Your Bedroom
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- 10 Alternatives to a Traditional Home Office