I have a 15a 110 in my garage and I need a 30a 110 so I can plug my motor home. I also have a 30a 240 in the garage in which I use a generator in case of power outages. My question is, can I change the 15a circuit breaker to 30a. Or is there a way to use the 30a 240 for both the 110 motor home and 240 generator. I would appreciate any help.
You should NOT change the circuit breaker from 15A to 30A without upsizing the wire also. Unless you are planning on running the RV A/C, do you really need 30 amps?
I think I need the 30a for the converter. I have a converter that changes the 110 to 12v for the lights and smaller items in the RV. But it's also suppose to charge the aux. batteries. The converter has a 30a breaker which keeps tripping. The RV generator and 110 trips the breaker. The engine alternator does not.
10 gauge wire and a 40 amp circuit?
Can I replace a dryer cord 30 amp with a range cord ...
30 amp heater circuit with 12 ga. wire
dryer tripping 30 amp breaker
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 17 Jaw Dropping Deck Designs for Your Home
- 10 Woodworking Projects for Beginners
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- DIY Plumbing Pipe Vase
- Decorating "Rules" Meant to Be Broken
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 16 Creative Cabinet Updates
- 10 Ways to Bring Typography Style Home
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- Make Your Own Kitchen Island: 12 Designs
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- Small Bedrooms, Huge Amounts of Style
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- Tiny Bedroom? 10 Space-Saving Solutions
- Uses for Beer & Booze Around the House
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 5 Easy and Creative DIY Lamps