I have a 15a 110 in my garage and I need a 30a 110 so I can plug my motor home. I also have a 30a 240 in the garage in which I use a generator in case of power outages. My question is, can I change the 15a circuit breaker to 30a. Or is there a way to use the 30a 240 for both the 110 motor home and 240 generator. I would appreciate any help.
You should NOT change the circuit breaker from 15A to 30A without upsizing the wire also. Unless you are planning on running the RV A/C, do you really need 30 amps?
I think I need the 30a for the converter. I have a converter that changes the 110 to 12v for the lights and smaller items in the RV. But it's also suppose to charge the aux. batteries. The converter has a 30a breaker which keeps tripping. The RV generator and 110 trips the breaker. The engine alternator does not.
10 gauge wire and a 40 amp circuit?
Can I replace a dryer cord 30 amp with a range cord ...
30 amp heater circuit with 12 ga. wire
dryer tripping 30 amp breaker
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 10 Essentials for the Perfect Modern Bath
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 10 Clever Uses for Space Under Stairs
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 16 Ways to Use Salvaged Wood in Your Home
- Natural Swimming Pools: 10 Reasons to Jump In
- 108 Easy Outdoor Living Ideas
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- Why You Should Reconsider Aboveground Pools
- 5 Common Lawn Problems—and How to Fix Them
- 15 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 15 Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 11 Creative Ways to Reuse Cardboard Boxes
- DIY Organization: 10 Cheap and Easy Ideas
- 15 Easy Steps to a Dust-Free Home
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs