Where can I find an electrician that will help me with my project? I do not mind paying, however I want to do the majority of the work if not all of it. I have the following I would like to do
1. Relocate light from Ceiling corner to ceiling center...about 2 feet away.
2. Tap into that same line to add a bar light over mirror about 2 feet away from current location.
3. i have back to back bathrooms with power to 1 duplex outlet in bathroom 1 and on that same line 2 duplex outlets in bathroom 2. Code from what i understand requires each of the duplez outlets to be on a dedicated line. So I need to run at least 2 if not 3 brand new lines and attatch to panel.
4. Would like to have wall switch turn on a to be installed fan in the ceiling. Right now wall switch gives duplex outlet at bottom of wall power. i want that outlet to have constant power and that switch to be used for the new fan power.
Am I crazy for trying to do this myself. Will anyone help me along and give me pointers? Advice recomendation? Anything?
fluctuating voltage in a brand new home
Old House not Grounded - esitmated costs?
What is the simplest way to draw power (75+ amperage...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes