Where can I find an electrician that will help me with my project? I do not mind paying, however I want to do the majority of the work if not all of it. I have the following I would like to do
1. Relocate light from Ceiling corner to ceiling center...about 2 feet away.
2. Tap into that same line to add a bar light over mirror about 2 feet away from current location.
3. i have back to back bathrooms with power to 1 duplex outlet in bathroom 1 and on that same line 2 duplex outlets in bathroom 2. Code from what i understand requires each of the duplez outlets to be on a dedicated line. So I need to run at least 2 if not 3 brand new lines and attatch to panel.
4. Would like to have wall switch turn on a to be installed fan in the ceiling. Right now wall switch gives duplex outlet at bottom of wall power. i want that outlet to have constant power and that switch to be used for the new fan power.
Am I crazy for trying to do this myself. Will anyone help me along and give me pointers? Advice recomendation? Anything?
fluctuating voltage in a brand new home
Old House not Grounded - esitmated costs?
What is the simplest way to draw power (75+ amperage...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!