Where can I find an electrician that will help me with my project? I do not mind paying, however I want to do the majority of the work if not all of it. I have the following I would like to do
1. Relocate light from Ceiling corner to ceiling center...about 2 feet away.
2. Tap into that same line to add a bar light over mirror about 2 feet away from current location.
3. i have back to back bathrooms with power to 1 duplex outlet in bathroom 1 and on that same line 2 duplex outlets in bathroom 2. Code from what i understand requires each of the duplez outlets to be on a dedicated line. So I need to run at least 2 if not 3 brand new lines and attatch to panel.
4. Would like to have wall switch turn on a to be installed fan in the ceiling. Right now wall switch gives duplex outlet at bottom of wall power. i want that outlet to have constant power and that switch to be used for the new fan power.
Am I crazy for trying to do this myself. Will anyone help me along and give me pointers? Advice recomendation? Anything?
fluctuating voltage in a brand new home
Old House not Grounded - esitmated costs?
What is the simplest way to draw power (75+ amperage...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects