Where can I find an electrician that will help me with my project? I do not mind paying, however I want to do the majority of the work if not all of it. I have the following I would like to do
1. Relocate light from Ceiling corner to ceiling center...about 2 feet away.
2. Tap into that same line to add a bar light over mirror about 2 feet away from current location.
3. i have back to back bathrooms with power to 1 duplex outlet in bathroom 1 and on that same line 2 duplex outlets in bathroom 2. Code from what i understand requires each of the duplez outlets to be on a dedicated line. So I need to run at least 2 if not 3 brand new lines and attatch to panel.
4. Would like to have wall switch turn on a to be installed fan in the ceiling. Right now wall switch gives duplex outlet at bottom of wall power. i want that outlet to have constant power and that switch to be used for the new fan power.
Am I crazy for trying to do this myself. Will anyone help me along and give me pointers? Advice recomendation? Anything?
fluctuating voltage in a brand new home
Old House not Grounded - esitmated costs?
What is the simplest way to draw power (75+ amperage...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 10 Secret Rooms & Passages in Ordinary Homes
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers