I just ran into a problem over the weekend that really has me confused. I have a light on my stairs that is controled by a three-way switch. On the same circuit, I have my basement lights, controlled by a dimmer switch, which is wired to the three way switch at the bottom of the stairs.
I have not had any problems with these lights until saturday. After working in the basement, I turned the lights off. I went back downstairs a couple of minutes later,and none of the lights work (stairs or basement). The circuit breaker wasn't tripped. How do I troubleshoot this, and where might the problems lie?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!