PLEASE HELP !
i just installed new ceramic tile and grout on my kitchen counter tops,
it has been 7 days now and the grout can easly be scrached out, it's like powder.
i used unsanded grout and measured perfectly. the powder grout that i used was Tec AccuColor and does not give a crue time. i have layed tile before but it has been years. i have never had grout not harden. the grout line is only 1/8'.
please someone help me....do i have to scrap it all out and redo it again?
how long before the grout should be rock hard?
i bought some ready mixed tile grout and had it tinted in case i have to do it again, is this going to dry hard? any help asap.
i have 142 sq ft countertop and backsplash to fix in a hurry. my tiles are 4 inch tiles. pleas please help!!! thank you all
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips