PLEASE HELP !
i just installed new ceramic tile and grout on my kitchen counter tops,
it has been 7 days now and the grout can easly be scrached out, it's like powder.
i used unsanded grout and measured perfectly. the powder grout that i used was Tec AccuColor and does not give a crue time. i have layed tile before but it has been years. i have never had grout not harden. the grout line is only 1/8'.
please someone help me....do i have to scrap it all out and redo it again?
how long before the grout should be rock hard?
i bought some ready mixed tile grout and had it tinted in case i have to do it again, is this going to dry hard? any help asap.
i have 142 sq ft countertop and backsplash to fix in a hurry. my tiles are 4 inch tiles. pleas please help!!! thank you all
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects