PLEASE HELP !
i just installed new ceramic tile and grout on my kitchen counter tops,
it has been 7 days now and the grout can easly be scrached out, it's like powder.
i used unsanded grout and measured perfectly. the powder grout that i used was Tec AccuColor and does not give a crue time. i have layed tile before but it has been years. i have never had grout not harden. the grout line is only 1/8'.
please someone help me....do i have to scrap it all out and redo it again?
how long before the grout should be rock hard?
i bought some ready mixed tile grout and had it tinted in case i have to do it again, is this going to dry hard? any help asap.
i have 142 sq ft countertop and backsplash to fix in a hurry. my tiles are 4 inch tiles. pleas please help!!! thank you all
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING