PLEASE HELP !
i just installed new ceramic tile and grout on my kitchen counter tops,
it has been 7 days now and the grout can easly be scrached out, it's like powder.
i used unsanded grout and measured perfectly. the powder grout that i used was Tec AccuColor and does not give a crue time. i have layed tile before but it has been years. i have never had grout not harden. the grout line is only 1/8'.
please someone help me....do i have to scrap it all out and redo it again?
how long before the grout should be rock hard?
i bought some ready mixed tile grout and had it tinted in case i have to do it again, is this going to dry hard? any help asap.
i have 142 sq ft countertop and backsplash to fix in a hurry. my tiles are 4 inch tiles. pleas please help!!! thank you all
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Classic Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 8 DIY Storage Solutions for a Closet-less Room
- 9 Potent Cleaners You Didn't Know You Had
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 16 Cool DIY Coffee Tables
- 10 Fall Home Maintenance Musts
- Supersize Your Small Bath With These 8 Pro Tips
- 15 Neat Garage Storage Solutions
- Buy or Build: 15 Desks We Love
- 10 Great DIY Bookshelf Projects
- 5 Minutes Flat: 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- 10 FREE Storage Hacks
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Ways to Use Leather in Your Next Project
- 9 Calming Colors for a Serene Home
- 9 Ways to Get on Board with Pegboard
- 17 Mini Bars to Mix Up Your Home Decor
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 8 New Ways to Use Old Wooden Crates