Have a rental we are selling and as there is some wood rot on the current siding we want to replace with vinyl. My head is spinning over the different products and what would be best for my area in Spokane, Washington. I have estimates being given by companies using the following products: Royal Building Products, Crane Performance and Alcoa.
I deal with vinyl on a daily basis, and know the companies you mentioned. I am not familuar with your climate, but here in the midwest we get a good dose of all the extremes, and the only company I deal with is Alside. If you are looking for "The Best" vinyl options on the market, look at one of two products. CHarter Oak, which you can see at their website, www.alside.com, or their new product Prodigy, which you can see at www.prodigysiding.com. They are not the cheapest guy on the block, but they are the best value for your dollar hands down.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!