Have a rental we are selling and as there is some wood rot on the current siding we want to replace with vinyl. My head is spinning over the different products and what would be best for my area in Spokane, Washington. I have estimates being given by companies using the following products: Royal Building Products, Crane Performance and Alcoa.
I deal with vinyl on a daily basis, and know the companies you mentioned. I am not familuar with your climate, but here in the midwest we get a good dose of all the extremes, and the only company I deal with is Alside. If you are looking for "The Best" vinyl options on the market, look at one of two products. CHarter Oak, which you can see at their website, www.alside.com, or their new product Prodigy, which you can see at www.prodigysiding.com. They are not the cheapest guy on the block, but they are the best value for your dollar hands down.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes