[[[[[ Liquid Rubber is the world's ONLY EPDM rubber in liquid form. This elastomeric roof coating, is alkali and acid-proof, maintenance free and installs in one easy coat, with no primer.]]]]
***I want to apply this LIQUID RUBBER over my asphalt-roll flat roof. They claim all i have to do is just pressure wash off any loose material and this stuff will give me a problem free roof for atleast 5 years. Any thing i should know about before i do it, like will it "pop" up my existing roof, or can it trap moisture and create more problems ect...? Any advise is greatly appreciated, Thank You in advance.
Flat roof (take off old or not)
Can rubber roofing material work as a deck floor its...
need help on siding for an exterior water tank
Rubber Roof - How to install?
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 10 Pretty Plants You Didn't Know Were Poisonous
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight