[[[[[ Liquid Rubber is the world's ONLY EPDM rubber in liquid form. This elastomeric roof coating, is alkali and acid-proof, maintenance free and installs in one easy coat, with no primer.]]]]
***I want to apply this LIQUID RUBBER over my asphalt-roll flat roof. They claim all i have to do is just pressure wash off any loose material and this stuff will give me a problem free roof for atleast 5 years. Any thing i should know about before i do it, like will it "pop" up my existing roof, or can it trap moisture and create more problems ect...? Any advise is greatly appreciated, Thank You in advance.
Flat roof (take off old or not)
Can rubber roofing material work as a deck floor its...
need help on siding for an exterior water tank
Rubber Roof - How to install?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!