Is it your garage? Your basement? Your attic? Finding the time? What are you going to do in 2011 to clear the clutter?
My biggest obstacle is, I just don't know where to start. I live in a 3 bedroom ranch style home with my Fiance, which he is not really about updating. Doors, cupboards floors and de-cluttering are desperately needed. First of all, he doesn't like to get rid of ANYTHING. We have a small house, kitchen dining room combined. I just don't know the best place to store things, I have bought so many organizing books and magazines, contacted people advertising to organize that its pathetic. I do need help, but it is so costly.
My biggest obstacle is trying to find the time. I love organizing but I'm down to only having the storage room left now and it's such a crowded mess that it would take a good solid day to really make it uncluttered.
interior french drain with integrated vapor barrier ...
Painted vs Stained
mulch versus pine needles
decking clips v. screws
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight