Is it your garage? Your basement? Your attic? Finding the time? What are you going to do in 2011 to clear the clutter?
My biggest obstacle is, I just don't know where to start. I live in a 3 bedroom ranch style home with my Fiance, which he is not really about updating. Doors, cupboards floors and de-cluttering are desperately needed. First of all, he doesn't like to get rid of ANYTHING. We have a small house, kitchen dining room combined. I just don't know the best place to store things, I have bought so many organizing books and magazines, contacted people advertising to organize that its pathetic. I do need help, but it is so costly.
My biggest obstacle is trying to find the time. I love organizing but I'm down to only having the storage room left now and it's such a crowded mess that it would take a good solid day to really make it uncluttered.
interior french drain with integrated vapor barrier ...
Painted vs Stained
mulch versus pine needles
decking clips v. screws
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING