Is it your garage? Your basement? Your attic? Finding the time? What are you going to do in 2011 to clear the clutter?
My biggest obstacle is, I just don't know where to start. I live in a 3 bedroom ranch style home with my Fiance, which he is not really about updating. Doors, cupboards floors and de-cluttering are desperately needed. First of all, he doesn't like to get rid of ANYTHING. We have a small house, kitchen dining room combined. I just don't know the best place to store things, I have bought so many organizing books and magazines, contacted people advertising to organize that its pathetic. I do need help, but it is so costly.
My biggest obstacle is trying to find the time. I love organizing but I'm down to only having the storage room left now and it's such a crowded mess that it would take a good solid day to really make it uncluttered.
interior french drain with integrated vapor barrier ...
Painted vs Stained
mulch versus pine needles
decking clips v. screws
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!