Latest Discussions : Miscellaneous


02:05PM | 01/03/00
Member Since: 01/02/00
1 lifetime posts
I need to find the mfg. of the hardware used on by-pass doors that when they are closed the doors look like one panel. The door hardware was seen on one of Bob's shows by one of my customers.

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button