Latest Discussions : Lawn & Garden


06:01PM | 03/06/04
Member Since: 03/05/04
1 lifetime posts
I bought an Odjob concrete mixer a few years back and now that I have moved house I am ready to start concreting again. Problem is the rubber seal that goes between the screw on lid and the body is kaputt. I have been trying to find where I can get a replacement but without success so far. Ideas....?


11:58AM | 08/09/06
Member Since: 08/08/06
1 lifetime posts
I know this is an old posting but I recently had a similiar difficulty with the o-ring leaking. A friend inroduced me to a simplier mixer called the cretesheet. It is much easier, quicker with a lot less mess.

It's cheaper!


Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button