Latest Discussions : Windows & Doors


11:00AM | 01/02/03
Member Since: 01/01/03
1 lifetime posts
I want to find a pass through type window like the type you see in medical reception offices. Any help will be appreciated


09:09AM | 01/04/03
Member Since: 11/16/02
64 lifetime posts

Depending on what doctors office you are talking about, will depend on what type of window you need.

Some people use a small window called a "slider". This window has a bottom track and the installer would build the counter up to the top of the track.

Some offices use a window system that hangs from a track and locks together.

You need to contact a commercial glass company to see what's right for you.

Good luck,

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button