Latest Discussions : Windows & Doors


01:42PM | 09/09/03
Member Since: 09/08/03
2 lifetime posts
Im sixty three years old and cant afford to pay to have my windows caulked. Is there a caulking strip that i can buy and apply it my self or any sealent ,that can be used in the place of glaze.thank you the old lady.I need help before it gets cold. brand name if 1 exist


02:42PM | 09/10/03
Member Since: 11/06/02
1278 lifetime posts
It's not the very best way to go but I think that DAP has a latex caulk type of glazing


05:39AM | 04/27/04
Member Since: 04/25/04
3 lifetime posts
Where you live you might want to get in touch with your senior center or your self help or energy company,what ever manner you heat with.There are a lot of volenteers and free energy saving programs for the elderly and low income.I know self help and some energy companies will come into your home and do an evaluation for free and help you fix problems most of them for free.Your senior center would be your best stat if you have one.Or look up State energy programs.If you need more help than email me with your state name and I'll see if I can help find something.('m in North Carolina

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button