Latest Discussions : Miscellaneous


03:04PM | 03/17/16
I have reclaimed some barn timber that I really like. I'm hoping someone can help me understand exactly what I have. Three of the pieces I have have this rough cut end that I think will look fantastic in some rustic applications. If anyone know the proper term for this, or what was done to make the wood look like this please share. Many thanks!

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button