Latest Discussions : Miscellaneous


09:07AM | 01/05/99
I made a big hole in my drywall about a foot in diameter. What should i use to repairit? It is more like a really big dent. Do i clear out the drywall that is already in there?


03:34PM | 01/05/99
there are a few patch on the market that will alow you to patch a small hole(up to 6 in.). For any thing biger than 6 inches I'd say the best way to fix the hole would be to remove a the drywall on either side back to the center of the stud. This gives you a solid edge on either side to nail to. square off the top and bottom edges and cut a piece of drywall to fit. good luck

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button