Latest Discussions : Miscellaneous


06:21AM | 01/09/99
i need some help to find a plumb hammer that i saw but cannot find has waffle head or face and on the claw side an axe . ihave saw different brands in stores but not the plumb,please help me

Thomas M

09:49PM | 01/09/99
Hi b_m_miller!

I'm not sure this is what your looking for but it may be a drywall hammer?It has a waffled,slightly rounded head and an "axe" on the other side.I've never used a plumb,but I have used an estwing-I love it!It's light and solid steel so its basicly unbreakable...I got mine @ Home Depot...I hope that was of some help...

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button