Latest Discussions : Miscellaneous


12:33PM | 05/12/99
We have recently removed a wall acting as a closet in our family room. There is stipple on the ceiling, but not, of course, where we removed the wall. Is there a certain product to buy to fill in this space, and is there an easy way to do it so it matches?


04:17AM | 05/31/99
Depending on the texture and style, you might use one of the Behr textured paints. These are sold at Home Depots and have a brochure showing how to do the different looks.

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button