Need 5 boxes of discontinued pergo laminate flooring (montgomery apple) to repair hallway that had some water damage.
You may luck up and find it at a discount store. I work at the Pergo laminate manufacturing facility and I can tell you that there is no Montgomery Apple here. Try calling the Pergo Factory Outlet store in Garner, NC. That is usually where any left over discontinued product is sent for final sale.
I have 4 1/2 boxes left. Not sure if I can use it, I have to check my front door entry. If not, you can buy it off of me.
BVO17565 do you still have the boxes? If the other guy doesn’t need them, I’d love to buy them from you!
loose cabinet knobs and handles
Desperately seeking discontinued floor tile,,,, cera...
Pergo Madison Hickory lament flooring
- 7 Types of Homeowners Who Can Benefit from a Backyard Shed
- 50 Products for Quick Fixes Around the House
- How To: Keep Cool When You're Working Outside
- 21 Money-Saving Tricks Every Homeowner Needs to Know
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 19 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects