I don't have an image because my first reaction was to drown these things in Hot Shot roach/ant killer, but
I saw these very, very, very tiny little clusters of bright orange round things, like small specks huddled together.
They were not elongated or oval shaped like "normal" egg things. Every picture I am finding of "orange bug eggs" is way too big and oval.
These were tiny like dirt specks, but bright orange. There were four clusters in an "open" spot between the floor/door paneling and the linoleum of my doorway, a spot that has water damage.
When I sprayed them, they became black mush, losing their shape.
Is this fungus? Or a bug?
Baking soda and marble
Hot water pressure intermittently low in bathroom si...
American Olean Bright Gloss Almond Tile
- 7 Types of Homeowners Who Can Benefit from a Backyard Shed
- 50 Products for Quick Fixes Around the House
- How To: Keep Cool When You're Working Outside
- 21 Money-Saving Tricks Every Homeowner Needs to Know
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 19 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects