I believe this flooring was discontinued about a year ago. I need 650 sq ft so 38 boxes. Anyone?
Just wondering if you ever found some. I started my kitchen and didn’t realize they discontinued it. Now I’m trying to figure out what I should do.
I have 25 cases, debating if I"m going to use or go with something different. May be interested in selling. let me know if interested
If anyone has more, we really need about 240sq ft. We did half our space, thinking we would have time to save up and then finish the rest. And they DCed it! I’m devastated :-(
Just found out they don't make it and started a kitchen and addition need 300 sq ft worth. Any ideas?
I found three boxes at Lowe’s on discount. I didn’t realize they were totally discontinued until after the purchase. They are up for sale.
- 7 Types of Homeowners Who Can Benefit from a Backyard Shed
- 50 Products for Quick Fixes Around the House
- How To: Keep Cool When You're Working Outside
- 21 Money-Saving Tricks Every Homeowner Needs to Know
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 19 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects