Latest Discussions : Home Design


09:32AM | 10/19/01
Member Since: 10/18/01
1 lifetime posts
We are renovating an 1880 home. The home has 11.5' ceilings. The kitchen will have cabinets from the floor to the celing, encircling the kitchen on three walls. We are looking for a library ladder, suspended from the top row of cabinets, to go around the kitchen cabinets, enabling us to use the cabinets from the ceiling down. If anyone has any ideas, or knows of any products, please notify us.


05:52PM | 10/19/01
Member Since: 09/23/01
242 lifetime posts
You can purchase parts for library ladders from several of the woodworking supply catalogs.


07:40AM | 10/22/01
Member Since: 03/13/00
1674 lifetime posts
I just did a search on "library ladder" and got several hits, including "Putnam Rolling Ladders" and "Alaco Ladder Company".
Try it.

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button