Latest Discussions : Home Design


05:54AM | 08/05/04
Member Since: 08/04/04
1 lifetime posts
I saw this on one of the deco channels and can't find one anywhere.

I am looking for an inside door knob, for a bedroom or utility closet. But, the knob is flush, there is no knob at all. It's basically a push button click system that pops open the door. I think they are around the same cost.

I've tried searches and got nowhere.

Please help!

Thanks so much,


Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button