Latest Discussions : Parts & Supplies


05:39PM | 06/12/04
Member Since: 06/11/04
1 lifetime posts
I have a 38" neo angle shower door whose rubber seal has hardened and cracked. The shower was built by a company named Novi. The company has apparently been bought by another and I couldn't seem to get any help finding a new seal. It is a grey replacement joint T-shape type of seal similar to that made by Climaloc. It is a 5/16" rubber tube with a 3/32" T-ridge running down the side.If anyone knows how to locate this product I would very much appreciate the help. Thank you all.

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button