Latest Discussions : Plumbing


10:09AM | 07/08/03
Member Since: 01/05/03
12 lifetime posts
Sorry for not knowing what this part is called, but I have leak in the "metal pipe that connects to the tank with the little valve that you can turn".

Right at a joint where there is a hex nut, there is water slowly dripping onto the floor.

Is this easily fixable? is it as simple as tightening the nut?

plumber Tom

04:46AM | 07/09/03
Member Since: 05/10/03
801 lifetime posts
Replacing the whole supply line might help you out. Many sizes of flexy's are available.


11:25AM | 07/10/03
Member Since: 03/13/00
1674 lifetime posts
Can't hurt to tighten the nut. If no success, you can replace that valve. Shut off the water first or you'll have a mess.

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button