Latest Discussions : Tools & Workshop


04:25AM | 02/17/04
Member Since: 02/16/04
1 lifetime posts
Please help,

I have some red oak boards that have small splits in the wood. These small splits do not go all the through the wood. I have quite a few boards and I was wanting to join some together to use for some doors. They are beautiful looking boards, other than these small splits. I saw in one of my magazines a while back that there was a paste(?) that is good for rubbing over boards to fill in pits/holes/splits. Does anyone have any recommendations? I am not sure I want to use regular wood filler? I am new to woodworking, so am looking for advice.


Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button