Latest Discussions : Plumbing


07:03AM | 02/07/09
Member Since: 04/08/08
54 lifetime posts
Last year I replaced the kitchen sink faucets with a new setup which included a spray nozzle. Everything has been fine but recently we noticed a small amount of dampness underneath the sink and after thoroughly checking possibilities it seems the leakage is passing right through the nozzle grommet to the shelving below. Is this a regular thing for this kind of setup or is there hardware I can purchase to remedy the situation?

doug seibert

04:20PM | 02/07/09
Member Since: 08/10/02
842 lifetime posts
Check the connection at the hose/spray head for's easy to get a hidden leak here as the water follows the hose down........

Often a rubber O-ring is the weak easy replacement at the hardware store......

"......measure Once.....cut Twice....

throw that one away and cut a new one...."

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button