Latest Discussions : HVAC


09:29AM | 02/05/00
Member Since: 02/04/00
1 lifetime posts
I recently purchased a home in Washington, DC in April 1999. After several months of occupancy, I have discovered that the house has some structural damage. My flooring on both levels of the house sag. All my door frames are not straight. I have been told by a contractor to consult a structural engineer. My questions are: 1) What is the approximate cost of a visit by the engineer? 2) Could the problem be corrected without replacement or removal of my floor joists?

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button