I am insulating my shop which is 32X28 and I will be doing painting and staining in it.Now some of the material I use such as lacqueror is pretty explosive stuff,causing flashes if it caught a spark.I have sprayed it in homes with pilot lights on in a different story.Say like im in 2nd floor and furnace is on 1st.
I was thinking I could use a natural gas,if I put it in its own sealed room,i'd have to make this room air tight so as no fumes can get to it.I will also have an exhaust fan to help elminate fumes.If you dont know what lacqueror is,its like poly or varnish but 10 times more voltile.
In floor would be the way to go but seeing as how in converting my 3 car garage into shop isnt possible,electric heat would work too,but is more expensive and we all want to save $$ any way we can.
Get Help from Bob Vila
- Give-Aways & Offers
- Monthly Must Do's
- DIY Project Ideas
- Step-by-Step Guides
- Inspirational Photo Galleries