I have an odd problem.
I lose light bulbs really often. And the big problem perplexes me. In the Winter my bill jumps $100 every other month, and this ONLY happens in the winter, in the Summer I run two AC's and the pools filter/pump 24/7 and have a smaller bill.
1996 house, electric hot water, and electric baseboard heat. Wood stove is used to heat the house, I never, never, never turn the heat on, take short showers, wash clothes in cold/cold, do dishes by hand, and have no other devices I can find that are drawing power....
Is there something I can check, or look into? The power company has been very, very, very unresponsive to my inquiries so far.
Faulty breaker, wiring, etc...? Not sure what to look at? Something must be drawing current somewhere, right?
Get Help from Bob Vila
- Give-Aways & Offers
- Monthly Must Do's
- DIY Project Ideas
- Step-by-Step Guides
- Inspirational Photo Galleries