Latest Discussions : Painting


03:53PM | 10/09/05
Member Since: 10/08/05
1 lifetime posts
I've got a Concrete Cinderblock wall that I want to spruce up. I'm not particularly fond of the idea of applying a paint to it. I like the look of concrete stain, but they all seem to be for horizontal surfaces not vertical surfaces. Is there a product that can be used to achieve a similar look on a vertical wall?

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button