Latest Discussions : Flooring & Stairs

Wendy Sutton

04:03AM | 11/11/02
Member Since: 11/10/02
1 lifetime posts
In one of the infrequently used bedrooms in my home, the carpet has started to "bubble" in the center of the room. A long section has lifted up into a small hill and I'm wondering if there is an inexpensive way to repair this problem. Is there something I can easily do to flatten it out? I've called about having it stretched, but found that is quite pricey. I'd like that to be a last resort. Any suggestions or information would be great appreciated!


04:31AM | 11/11/02
Member Since: 03/13/00
1674 lifetime posts
You can rent a strecher or a knee kicker cheaply, and do it yourself.

willies all thumbs

12:18PM | 11/15/02
Member Since: 10/03/02
55 lifetime posts
most likely its delaminating, seperating from the backing, but give the strecher a try

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button