Latest Discussions : Flooring & Stairs


06:10AM | 01/31/03
Member Since: 01/30/03
1 lifetime posts
The other day on a show they were installing tile over a slab floor and they used a liquid rubber product between the underlayment and the tile to prevent the transmission of cracks. Did anyone get the name of the product? I'm about to do the same thing and I would like to use the product.

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button