water proof paint for basement
If you get water in basement when it rains it will help some.I put 2 coats of this on my neighbors basement and she still gets water.
All I can say is it will help,this is about $20.00 a gallon.You need to put it on with a nice big brush do not roll,and yes the paint is gritty and chunky to answer your question early for when you open the can.
It will do NOTHING to keep out gaseous water or water vapor, however.
That said, one usually need sto apply BOTH a product like ThoroSeal And a vapor barrier coating like DryLok to keep out both liquid and gaseous water from a basement.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!