My basement has water leakage problem. The water is coming from cover (where floor meets wall). It's towards the entire perimeter of the wall (all 4 walls). One can see dark water spots at the bottom ciner blocks. There are few vertical cracks, but I understand that are because of settlement. Water is not coming from cracks. It's not coming even from Floor, but it's coming mainly from Wall and floor joints. I did called few Waterproofing companies which suggested me for Inside pressure release system to install. Some use PVC pipes with or without filter cloth surrounding it and some ADS pipe. I do not know which will be good. Also most of them use Zoller 0.3 HP pump, but few suggested 0.5 HP Zoller or 0.3 HP Little giant. Can you please suggest.
Also please suggest me which is a good/honest company who can do the job right in Central NJ (Edison area).
Let me know if you have any suggestions/comments.
Thanks for your help.
Exterior waterproofing with stone foundation and gra...
What Else - Water in Da' Basement
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects