My basement has water leakage problem. The water is coming from cover (where floor meets wall). It's towards the entire perimeter of the wall (all 4 walls). One can see dark water spots at the bottom ciner blocks. There are few vertical cracks, but I understand that are because of settlement. Water is not coming from cracks. It's not coming even from Floor, but it's coming mainly from Wall and floor joints. I did called few Waterproofing companies which suggested me for Inside pressure release system to install. Some use PVC pipes with or without filter cloth surrounding it and some ADS pipe. I do not know which will be good. Also most of them use Zoller 0.3 HP pump, but few suggested 0.5 HP Zoller or 0.3 HP Little giant. Can you please suggest.
Also please suggest me which is a good/honest company who can do the job right in Central NJ (Edison area).
Let me know if you have any suggestions/comments.
Thanks for your help.
Exterior waterproofing with stone foundation and gra...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 67 Expert Tips to Aid Your Spring Cleaning
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight