My basement has water leakage problem. The water is coming from cover (where floor meets wall). It's towards the entire perimeter of the wall (all 4 walls). One can see dark water spots at the bottom ciner blocks. There are few vertical cracks, but I understand that are because of settlement. Water is not coming from cracks. It's not coming even from Floor, but it's coming mainly from Wall and floor joints. I did called few Waterproofing companies which suggested me for Inside pressure release system to install. Some use PVC pipes with or without filter cloth surrounding it and some ADS pipe. I do not know which will be good. Also most of them use Zoller 0.3 HP pump, but few suggested 0.5 HP Zoller or 0.3 HP Little giant. Can you please suggest.
Also please suggest me which is a good/honest company who can do the job right in Central NJ (Edison area).
Let me know if you have any suggestions/comments.
Thanks for your help.
Exterior waterproofing with stone foundation and gra...
What Else - Water in Da' Basement
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 9 Decorating Lessons We Learned from Social Media
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!