My basement has water leakage problem. The water is coming from cover (where floor meets wall). It's towards the entire perimeter of the wall (all 4 walls). One can see dark water spots at the bottom ciner blocks. There are few vertical cracks, but I understand that are because of settlement. Water is not coming from cracks. It's not coming even from Floor, but it's coming mainly from Wall and floor joints. I did called few Waterproofing companies which suggested me for Inside pressure release system to install. Some use PVC pipes with or without filter cloth surrounding it and some ADS pipe. I do not know which will be good. Also most of them use Zoller 0.3 HP pump, but few suggested 0.5 HP Zoller or 0.3 HP Little giant. Can you please suggest.
Also please suggest me which is a good/honest company who can do the job right in Central NJ (Edison area).
Let me know if you have any suggestions/comments.
Thanks for your help.
Exterior waterproofing with stone foundation and gra...
What Else - Water in Da' Basement
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 17 Jaw Dropping Deck Designs for Your Home
- 10 Woodworking Projects for Beginners
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Junk Mail
- Decorating "Rules" Meant to Be Broken
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 16 Creative Cabinet Updates
- 10 Ways to Bring Typography Style Home
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- Make Your Own Kitchen Island: 12 Designs
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- Small Bedrooms, Huge Amounts of Style
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- Tiny Bedroom? 10 Space-Saving Solutions
- 5 DIY Porch Swings Perfect for Summer
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 5 Easy and Creative DIY Lamps