Craftsman Door Opener Woes
I suggest you remove the batteries from the remotes and see if any failures occur.
Assuming there's nobody messing with you, (like the TV remote in the movie: Grumpy Old Men) that would leave the closer itself.
As a last thought, you might want to check if anyone else in your area is experiencing similar problems. There could conceiveably be a Radio Frequency problem - but not likely. Do you use any computer equipment that emits RF?
If you have a security concern about the door opening when you're not home, you might consider unplugging the opener when you're away.
[This message has been edited by rpxlpx (edited October 30, 2002).]
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects