Craftsman Door Opener Woes
I suggest you remove the batteries from the remotes and see if any failures occur.
Assuming there's nobody messing with you, (like the TV remote in the movie: Grumpy Old Men) that would leave the closer itself.
As a last thought, you might want to check if anyone else in your area is experiencing similar problems. There could conceiveably be a Radio Frequency problem - but not likely. Do you use any computer equipment that emits RF?
If you have a security concern about the door opening when you're not home, you might consider unplugging the opener when you're away.
[This message has been edited by rpxlpx (edited October 30, 2002).]
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers