Craftsman Door Opener Woes
I suggest you remove the batteries from the remotes and see if any failures occur.
Assuming there's nobody messing with you, (like the TV remote in the movie: Grumpy Old Men) that would leave the closer itself.
As a last thought, you might want to check if anyone else in your area is experiencing similar problems. There could conceiveably be a Radio Frequency problem - but not likely. Do you use any computer equipment that emits RF?
If you have a security concern about the door opening when you're not home, you might consider unplugging the opener when you're away.
[This message has been edited by rpxlpx (edited October 30, 2002).]
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!