Would appreciate if you can advise me on the
I have 3 trees in my back yard, all will
shed off leaves in winter (which leaves
behind a lot of mess to clean)
Landscape grass needs sunshine, which is
difficult to get in summer, as the Trees
shade a lot with green leaves.
Thinking of get ridding of grass and putting
landscape tiles around the tree and
and probably upto the patio. I live in dallas
is it a good idea? or do I need to get rid of trees to enjoy the backyard?
Any suggestions and any hints on what is
min $$$4 I am looking at? My backyard can be
classified as mdeium-small.
thanks in advance
do you know what kind of trees you have? you should be able to grow fescue or st. augustine in the shade in dallas unless you have total shade all day. if so, you could selectively thin out the canope of the trees to allow filtered sun. some people go with ground covers like asian jasmine or english ivy.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 11 Homemade Sheds to Fill Your Storage Needs
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight