Would appreciate if you can advise me on the
I have 3 trees in my back yard, all will
shed off leaves in winter (which leaves
behind a lot of mess to clean)
Landscape grass needs sunshine, which is
difficult to get in summer, as the Trees
shade a lot with green leaves.
Thinking of get ridding of grass and putting
landscape tiles around the tree and
and probably upto the patio. I live in dallas
is it a good idea? or do I need to get rid of trees to enjoy the backyard?
Any suggestions and any hints on what is
min $$$4 I am looking at? My backyard can be
classified as mdeium-small.
thanks in advance
do you know what kind of trees you have? you should be able to grow fescue or st. augustine in the shade in dallas unless you have total shade all day. if so, you could selectively thin out the canope of the trees to allow filtered sun. some people go with ground covers like asian jasmine or english ivy.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes