I am assuming they are weep holes... I have about 4 on each wall, maybe a quarter in diameter and when it pours water comes gushing in! Around the whole basement floor there is a small trench, the water stays in the trench but the moisture causes some damage/mold even with a dehumidifier running. We live in a townhome, and the maintenance guy is a joke. So I won't even bother asking him if this is normal.
Is water entering through these holes normal? Or should I contact someone to come and fix the problem?
Thank you.... I think at this point I will have to deal with it since I am only renting. The water seems to leave the trench around the floor pad within a hour, just remaining moist. I am waiting for the day the water overflows! NY weather is so unpredictable.. Good thing renters insurance covers water damage!
Exposed to mold give me a shout as I am an expert witness and know a lot of law firms ..NYC is the place to be if your suing as we have the best democrap politicians that money can buy. Degenerates of all types and sizes and SIZE does make a difference as guess Weiner man is out in front with a LEZ showing her behind
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight