I have some references to it but I need to know what application you are considering. Clothes, bar and countertops....exactly what do you want to do with it? Let me know.....Mark Hammond
Read the Warranty first. Then, see how that compares to what you're being sold on. I have no experience w/this material but don't stop here. Keep going. Visit Kryton.com for a MFGR.'s perspective (although biased, it's a start.)
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
PS: God Bless America!
I posted awhile back, asking opinions about this and got no responses. Maybe more people know about it by now.
[This message has been edited by rpxlpx (edited January 07, 2002).]
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!