I'm looking for a computer program that's user friendly that would allow me to design a structure ie: house that shows the framing to the end result etc. Something that would be pretty simple for a architect to know exactly what I want instead of trying to describe it on a piece of scribbled paper. I have looked high and low for such a program and could use any suggestions as to where to at least start. This program also should not cost an arm and a leg.
well there is autocad wich is a program i use and its major dollars. but truthfully the more money you spend in a program geared do designing a house the better in detail and more professional the outcome. try, Punch! -Home Design Architectural Series 4000.
Could you use that program for designing cabinets for the kitchen? I have been trying to use Smart Draw and it is just too complicated with all the additional measurments etc. I need software to show my customers what the finished product will look like.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 11 Cool DIY Sheds with Designs You Can Steal
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers