I'm looking for a computer program that's user friendly that would allow me to design a structure ie: house that shows the framing to the end result etc. Something that would be pretty simple for a architect to know exactly what I want instead of trying to describe it on a piece of scribbled paper. I have looked high and low for such a program and could use any suggestions as to where to at least start. This program also should not cost an arm and a leg.
well there is autocad wich is a program i use and its major dollars. but truthfully the more money you spend in a program geared do designing a house the better in detail and more professional the outcome. try, Punch! -Home Design Architectural Series 4000.
Could you use that program for designing cabinets for the kitchen? I have been trying to use Smart Draw and it is just too complicated with all the additional measurments etc. I need software to show my customers what the finished product will look like.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!