I'm looking for a computer program that's user friendly that would allow me to design a structure ie: house that shows the framing to the end result etc. Something that would be pretty simple for a architect to know exactly what I want instead of trying to describe it on a piece of scribbled paper. I have looked high and low for such a program and could use any suggestions as to where to at least start. This program also should not cost an arm and a leg.
well there is autocad wich is a program i use and its major dollars. but truthfully the more money you spend in a program geared do designing a house the better in detail and more professional the outcome. try, Punch! -Home Design Architectural Series 4000.
Could you use that program for designing cabinets for the kitchen? I have been trying to use Smart Draw and it is just too complicated with all the additional measurments etc. I need software to show my customers what the finished product will look like.
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING