I am needing a solution to get rid of our ant problems. We have them outside and inside. I have bought ant granules at the store and spread it all over my yard following the directions on the bag, but still no relieve. I think they have gotten even worse. I have bought several different brands and sprays (NOTHING SEEMS TO BE WORKING). I have wasted alot of money on all these products. Could anyone give me some advice to help me with these pesty ants? Thanks Alot!!
I am having a problem getting rid of fire ants permanantly. I would like a natural solution. I have used a popular brand of bug killer which I have had no success with I can't step on my lawn without getting bitten.
1 cup of powder sugar and 1 cup of baking soda. mix together and spread over ant beds. this is a safe and natural way to get rid of ants.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects