I am needing a solution to get rid of our ant problems. We have them outside and inside. I have bought ant granules at the store and spread it all over my yard following the directions on the bag, but still no relieve. I think they have gotten even worse. I have bought several different brands and sprays (NOTHING SEEMS TO BE WORKING). I have wasted alot of money on all these products. Could anyone give me some advice to help me with these pesty ants? Thanks Alot!!
I am having a problem getting rid of fire ants permanantly. I would like a natural solution. I have used a popular brand of bug killer which I have had no success with I can't step on my lawn without getting bitten.
1 cup of powder sugar and 1 cup of baking soda. mix together and spread over ant beds. this is a safe and natural way to get rid of ants.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love