Last november (2004) I purchased 5 HB exterior lights with the photo cell (night sensor)...for the first 2 months they were working great, but then one of them had a bulb burn out. When I replaced the bulb, the light never turned off again. Now all five have had that same thing happen and none of them turn off during the day. When I look at the sensors, they look "burnt" and if I shine a light on the sensor, it appears to spark....
My question is - has anyone had this same problem with Hampton Bay lighting...and if so, how did you handle it...I mean, its been 6 months, so I am pretty sure the store will not take them back....has anyone dealt with Hampton Bay?? I beleive they had a year warranty....
thank you in advance
I am having the same problem with my Hampton Bay exterior lights. I have purchased three lights and after a few months, two lights remain on. I just called ********** and the phone number to Hampton Bay is 877-527-0313 Mon - Fri 8a -5p ET.
I have had the same problem - I bought two fixtures - the lights work great for a few months then when a bulb burnt out, I replaced the bulb and the light stayed on, eventually frying the sensor - took the fixture back to H..e D...t, they had never seen anything like this, they replaced the unit - this has happened twice - and just yesterday, the bulb burnt out again and will not shut off (I put the old bulb back in and will be calling Hampton Bay today)
Hampton Bay touch dimmer - blew 3amp fuse
HELP! Hampton Bay Delano fan Light Kit
Fan remote not working - Hampton Bay Fan & Ligthing co
Hampton Bay wall sconce
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!