Last november (2004) I purchased 5 HB exterior lights with the photo cell (night sensor)...for the first 2 months they were working great, but then one of them had a bulb burn out. When I replaced the bulb, the light never turned off again. Now all five have had that same thing happen and none of them turn off during the day. When I look at the sensors, they look "burnt" and if I shine a light on the sensor, it appears to spark....
My question is - has anyone had this same problem with Hampton Bay lighting...and if so, how did you handle it...I mean, its been 6 months, so I am pretty sure the store will not take them back....has anyone dealt with Hampton Bay?? I beleive they had a year warranty....
thank you in advance
I am having the same problem with my Hampton Bay exterior lights. I have purchased three lights and after a few months, two lights remain on. I just called ********** and the phone number to Hampton Bay is 877-527-0313 Mon - Fri 8a -5p ET.
I have had the same problem - I bought two fixtures - the lights work great for a few months then when a bulb burnt out, I replaced the bulb and the light stayed on, eventually frying the sensor - took the fixture back to H..e D...t, they had never seen anything like this, they replaced the unit - this has happened twice - and just yesterday, the bulb burnt out again and will not shut off (I put the old bulb back in and will be calling Hampton Bay today)
Hampton Bay touch dimmer - blew 3amp fuse
HELP! Hampton Bay Delano fan Light Kit
Fan remote not working - Hampton Bay Fan & Ligthing co
Hampton Bay wall sconce
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes